View/Download/Print: Forms, Plans, Lists, Maps, etc.
- Guide to Safe Scouting – The purpose of the Guide to Safe Scouting is to prepare adult leaders to conduct Scouting activities in a safe and prudent manner. All volunteers participating in official Scouting activities should become familiar with this guide.
- Troop 419 Generic Consent “Permission Slip” Use this form in case you cannot obtain the one provided specifically for the activity. Verify the details and fill in the top portion yourself.
- BSA Health and Safety Web Page – The Boy Scouts of America Health and Medical Record web page.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Spread [Prints on 11 x 17 sheets]
- rifle_shooting_safety_test– Example test used before participating in rifle shooting.
- wilderness-survival-test-011714 – Example test used before participating in wilderness activities.
- Consent to Treat 19-673 – General form that can be used by scouts and non-scouts (guests) is required for all outings.
- Hike_Plan_Report_2014– Plan a hike and keep a record of it.
- hike_plan_equipment_list – Includes “10 Essentials” and other items.
- wilderness-survival-test-011714 – Lists clothing for both warm and cold weather plus a “Survival Kit” checklist.
- Local Tour Permit – For trips of less than 500 miles. [Prints on 8.5 x 14 sheets]
- National Tour Permit – For trips over 500 miles. [Prints on 8.5 x 14 sheets]
- CampFire Program Planner
- Troop meeting plan
- Boy Scout Troop 419 sign in sheet – general sign in sheet
Adult Lead Information
- Example Flyer – Fishing Trip
- Troop Activity sign up_sign in sheet – every adult lead uses this form for both sign ups prior and sign ins the day of the event. Is used to track attendance
- Activity Planning Info Sheet Detail– every adult lead uses this form to document the details for the event. This is used to document events for future planning and costs.
- Activity Planning Info Sheet – used by adult lead to present information to committee and other parents
- Troop419ExpenseReportForm – expense form to be used for reimbursement.
- Trail to First Class Information
- Merit Badge Worksheets Website
- Merit Badge Counselors Website
- Merit Badge Counselor Application
- Individual Scout Record
- Scout Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Tenderfoot Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Second Class Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- First Class Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Star Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Life Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Eagle Rank SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- Palms SMC-BOR Evaluation Forms
- National Outdoor Award
- Advancement Eagle